1. Did you know that SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY in Canada is coming up at the end of this week, on October 21st? I'm excited to be a part of it and you will see that I'm working with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (& Interac) over on INSTAGRAM to celebrate independent businesses in our beautiful country.
2. I’ve been saving some very fun décor items from ETSY lately and thought you'd love these sweet finds too.
4. One of the most popular rooms in the house for the kids is coming up on the blog...the art space! I can't wait to share it with all of you very soon.
5. Xavier's favourite FALL SHOES are on sale! These are great slip-on, slip-off toddler shoes for Spring and Fall...and only have a few sizes left in black.
5. These new #ohMonday posts are becoming my favourite; feels like I can put anything in here and it makes Mondays that much more fun. We live near KITS BEACH and every year we take autumn photos of the kids playing with leaves. This photo is such a representation of our kids...messy hair, missing teeth and the kids playing without a care in the world. Being a mom brings me more joy than anything else.
Have a great week!