1. Birthday parties (all three kids), Easter and a full schedule has meant that I haven't been here as often as usual. Well...hello, I'm back! If you're new around here, on Mondays I share 5 random things...inspirations, shopping finds, things we have seen or done over the weekend and anything else that I think you might like. The column is called Oh Monday because that's how I feel every Monday when I wake up. Ha.
2. Our sweet twins, Kaia and Noelle, celebrated their 7th birthday with a party this weekend and they had the BEST time. We hired a magician, which proved to be perfect for this age.
3. We made the drive to Fort Langley and area for a day trip to take the kids to see some countryside. It didn't disappoint!!!
4. I came across this beautiful art print on Instagram and thought you might love it too. Wouldn't it be perfect in a nursery?
5. Leaving you with a tiny peak into our newest little client's room, which was shot last week! I can't wait to share the full reveal soon.
Happy Monday friends!