1. While looking back at photos, I found this one of Miles' nursery that didn't get shared. I think it shows his crib nook perfectly!
2. We spent the weekend at Whistler and loved it. Whistler is such an easy getaway from Vancouver and once you are there, so much is walkable and bike-able that you can really switch off and explore with the kids. We did our first family trail ride with the girls on their new big bikes and rode to Lost Lake for a picnic. Such a proud Mama moment!
3. The drive home from Whistler was made easy by putting The Magic Tree House audio book on for the kids. It's definitely not as great as jamming to your own favourite tunes in the car, but it certainly is better than listening to whiny kids in the back ;)
4. I am excited to have three brand new rooms to start designing. One is another basement playroom project and I can't wait to get started (and of course show you the transformation when it's all done)!
5. I recently discovered local Vancouver artist Sara Clark and I love her work. How gorgeous would this knotted wall hanging look in a kids' room?!