1. What a rainy weekend! It's September and Fall is creeping in with its' crisp mornings and crunchy leaves. The kids have ALL started school now and I can hardly believe those first 5 years are over for all three. Feeling all the feels...and
2. I have playrooms on my mind. The one I finished earlier this year is being shot next week and I can't wait to see it photographed. I'm loving the magnetic board in this fun space below and feel it would be such a special item to include in the next playroom I'm designing.
Design by Katie Lamb
3. We have news...the house that our family has been renting has sold and we will be moving! I wish it was into our dream home, but for now we will be moving to another rental for the next 12 months, which means we are going to be saying goodbye to the kids' favourite room in the house, their art space!
4. Wallpaper makes me so happy and my client LOVED this star wallpaper so much we are going to be using it in her son's nursery. Isn't it beautiful?!
5. These stairs are hands down the most beautiful stairs I have ever seen. They are being filed under dream house.
Design by Nia Morris Studio