Today I chose to hit go(!!) on my first blog post for my new project: WINTER DAISY interiors for children.
Hello! I am Melissa. I am obsessed with design - the function of something that works well, flows properly and of course the creativity of making a space look and feel beautiful. I am a 30-something mama of 3 kids, aged 3 and under. I am both Canadian and British and am married to an Australian - I have lived and worked in all 3 countries before settling in Vancouver, BC, Canada, our current hometown.
This blog is a place to start a conversation with women around the world about life as a working mom (with kids that's a given!), showcase WINTER DAISY's projects, offer thoughts and ideas and have fun along the way. A few of the topics you can expect to hear more about over the coming weeks…
- Life with 3 (3 kids, 3 years and younger)
- Get Sorted! (organization tips for the busy woman)
- Date night (where to go, what to do, when to do it)
- Love it! (kids products I love)
- Fashion fun (simple achievable looks you can shop on your lunch hour)
- Yum (tasty eats)
- A little reveal... (what WINTER DAISY has been working on)
Are there any others that you'd like to read about? Please leave a comment and let me know! You can follow along with WINTER DAISY by subscribing to the blog (click on Blog RSS below), liking us on Facebook and pinning our photos on Pinterest. Any shares, likes and thoughts are greatly appreciated. I look forward to sharing this new adventure…