1. The magical month of December is in full swing and since having kids, I've loved what this month brings...excitement, extra catch ups with friends, magical holiday lights and the comfort of home and family.
2. I am wrapping up design clients for the holidays soon and can't wait to show you all the new rooms next year, including our very own creative art space, a baby nursery, a playroom and the first retail space I've ever designed! It's been a busy year!
3. We are heading to Melbourne, Australia (where my husband grew up) after Christmas and I am really looking forward to some sunshine, family time and relaxation, but not so much the 16 hour flight with 3 kids to get there!!! If you have any tips on traveling with young kids or any must have products that have saved you on a long flight, please leave any advice in the comments.
4. One thing I find our kids need renewed every so often is placemats. I'm going to be tucking one of these cute ones in their stockings this year. I love the educational aspect of the world map but the forest placemat rolls up and you can draw on it!!
5. If you are still thinking of getting a canopy like the one in little client Ella's room, now is the time to order!!! They create such a cozy space for reading, imaginary play and best of all, snuggle time. I've linked a few of my favourite options for canopies below.
Have an amazing week!!!