1. Another sunny weekend and I discovered a new nursery designed by Sheep and Stone Interiors that is so gorgeous I just had to share with you!!! It is neutral perfection, don't you think?
2. We ventured to Aldor Acres for a private event and the kids had the BEST time seeing and holding the sweet new farm animals. Look how teeny this adorable bunny is!
3. Cute kids sunglasses are hard. I love the shape of these ones from Canadian brand L&P this summer for our girls.
4. Speaking of the girls, they have convinced me that everyone should know about our favourite popsicle recipe, so I'll be sharing that on the blog soon! I had never planned to share recipes but more and more people keep asking, so I'll start adding a few here and there.
5. This week I'm starting to design three new spaces and can't wait to show you what's in store for these rooms!