The long weekend is nearly here and I can't think of anything better than hangin' with my sweet family all weekend long. While we live an urban life with the beach a block away, I still dream of wild and free days for my kiddos with a backyard tree big enough for a tree house. Totally inspired by these beauties!
1. The most incredible treehouse in the most incredible tree in Tuscany, Italy.
2. A simple and beautiful boho hangout perfect for sunny day dreaming.
3. Love this one! An adventure just to climb into it!
4. A slide, a sandbox and a climbing wall make this all-day-fun for little kids.
5. Absolutely unreal!!! Forget about letting the kids have the house; I think I'd take it for myself!
6. Love how amazing this one is while still being achievable. The twirly slide is the perfect accessory.
While our kids enjoy lazy afternoons in their playhouse, I'll be dreaming of a vineyard in Italy with a treehouse overlooking it (#1). Which one is your favourite?
Have a great weekend everyone!
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE POSTS TOO...