Just another manic Monday…
1. There’s no where I’d rather be than cozied up in a corner just like this with a good book and a little one to snuggle…it IS Monday after all! The best thing is that the chaise that’s used for a reading nook converts to a queen bed. Genius!
2. I spent the entire day on Sunday in home decor shops and I feel like I could give you a run down of every item available in Vancouver, ha!
3. Speaking of shopping, I’ve been looking for alarm clocks for the kids and these ones are my favourite contenders so far. I should say, I am looking an analog alarm clock for each kids’ room so that we can learn to read a clock together. I’m having a hard time finding anything amazing and FUN for the girls but this robot is hands down the winner for Xavier.
4. Today the Baker playroom is being photographed! I’m excited to share a little behind the scenes over on IG stories if you follow me there. If you don’t, come join the fun and follow me on Instagram!
5. Leaving you with the prettiest nursery; if you have the chance, head over and see the whole space. The wallpaper is so lovely!
Design by Whitney Blake